UVio provides a range of UV curing equipment specifically designed for the laboratory and R&D environment. All featuring Heraeus Noblelight UV expertise, we can supply everything from small bench top conveyors to customised pilot units.
If you are looking into UV curing for the first time and want to see how it works, or are having difficulties solving process development problems, please give us a call and we’ll be pleased to share our knowledge.
The benefits of using Heraeus Noblelight UV curing equipment for the laboratory environment are:
- Varitety of Bulb Spectra – You can easily change the bulb spectrum to match your formulation with a simple switch to one of the Heraeus Noblelight UV bulb range – and it only takes a couple of minutes.
- Consistent Output – with the proven stability of Heraeus Noblelight UV systems you can count on the test results you make today, as well as tomorrow.
- Fast Start Up – You can turn the Heraeus Noblelight UV system on and off as needed – and within seconds produce your samples. Unlike traditional arc-lamp UV systems, there’s no need to run the system all day just to produce a few samples, wasting energy and component life.
- Low Heat – If you need to cure heat sensitive samples we have a number of IR control methods including water cooled equipment and cold dichroic lamp reflectors.
- Intensity Control – To change the focal pattern, and therefore intensity, from a tight focus to a less-focused, broad exposure pattern, we have focus adjustment. For 3D applications we also have an alternative reflector design